Thursday, October 16, 2008

How to get a cell phone tower on your ranch land!!

I seem to have discovered a quick and simple way to get two cell phone companies to place a cell tower on your land to get yourself better reception. Be very rich, and then run for president!
From a recent article, it seems like this is an optimum way to get better reception for yourself! I had to write a quick snippet about this on my blog, because I do get a fair amount of people asking me if there are secrets to getting the cell phone companies to put a tower on their land (In this case, they are simply COW's...still no word if they will build a permanent site after the election;-).
I have to admit though, I have never heard of a cell phone company jumping through hoops to get a very limited amount of customers better service. They generally only place them where business models for revenue are favorable.
Well, I guess there are a few exceptions.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Every cellular site owner wants to have maximum profit out of his/her cellular site and this company has abundant strategic and market information with qualitative tools that not only gives you the best cell tower lease rates but also is beneficial in enhancing your revenue potential at a astounding rate than ever before. http://towerpoint.com

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home